Norfolk, Virginia is centrally located so it can be reached easily by car.
From the North:
- Get on I-95 south and head toward Richmond.
- Make the left turn for exit 84A, get onto I-295 S, following signs for “Norfolk/Virginia Beach”
- Stay on on 295 for about 14 miles, take the exit at 28A (I-64 E)
- Follow I-64 E for approximately 75 miles until you get to exit 276, VA-406/NAVAL BASE/TERMINAL BLVD
- Stay to the right of the exit ramp as it splits. Once on I-564, stay right again, take the first exit for Terminal Blvd.
- Continue going straight through two traffic lights, when you get to the third light, make a left onto Hampton Blvd.
From the South:
- Follow I-85 north or I-95 north until you get to Route 58 east.
- Take 58 east to I-264 east headed toward Portsmouth/Norfolk.
- Drive through the Downtown Tunnel and follow the signs to St. Paul’s Blvd.
- Turn right onto St. Paul’s Blvd.
- Make a left on to Brambleton Ave at the third light.
- Stay on Brambleton Ave. until you see signs for Hampton Blvd./ODU.
- Turn right onto Hampton Blvd.